Your Birth Story deserves to be captured...
When people think of Birth Photography they often times think it is just bunch of photos of their lady bits...
But it is SO much more than that. Some moms don't even have a single nude photo in their gallery... like at all. Some Mama's want crowning shots.. That is completely up to them and I am happy to capture either.
- Birth Photography is preserving the memories that you will forget because unfortunately, mom brain IS a thing and let's be real... you aren't focused on all the little details of the day when you have an entire human exiting your body. You're a little busy giving life. lol
So what is Birth Photography then?
- It is capturing that very first time you met your baby. You have been waiting for this moment ever since you saw those two pink lines..
- That first time you held your baby that you created the last 9 months.
- Daddy getting to cut the cord and hold his little miracle for the very first time.
- The power and strength you had bringing life into this world and SO much more.
I could literally go on and on about the beauty of Birth Photography. God chose YOU to be that Baby's mother and it deserves to be captured and remembered for the rest of your life.
So, take a look below at some of my work and how beautiful telling YOUR birth story will be.
See My Work